At Health Risk Services we are proud to assist in financially securing Calgary families. When it comes to financially protecting what you love, family always come first. Should accident or illness strike and impact your income, there are solutions to ensure your living expenses and mortgage payments continue, to ensure you can access quality care quickly and, most importantly, to ensure you have the time you need.
With new products available to give even greater levels of cover, unique offers from each provider, ways in which to optimise your cover for the cost, and the changes that occur throughout your life, it has never been more important to use the expertise of an adviser to ensure your solutions meet your needs.
What Types of Insurance Policies Should I Consider When I am Wanting to Protect My Family?
While no one expects the worst to happen, the fact is that it can and it does! Death, Disability and Critical Illness are inevitable aspects of life. So the question you need to ask yourself is how your family or other dependents would get by financially should something happen to you.
A proven solution that has worked for families for decades is the purchase of Insurance! Insurance will protect your family from the many financial hardships they will face if and when that unexpected event happens. Buying Insurance is the MOST unselfish thing you can do!!
Here are 12 reasons to purchase Insurance Policies designed to protect your family:
- Ensuring that your family can continue with their lives as normal as possible after your deaths
- Funeral Expenses
- Estate Planning including Capital Gains Taxes
- Accumulating Cash
- Transferring of Wealth
- Achieving estate tax liquidity
- Protecting your home in the event of your Death, Disability or Critical Illness
- Protecting your income/salary in the event of a Disability due to Injury or Sickness
- Protecting your financial security in the event of the Diagnosis of a Critical Illness such as Cancer, Heart Attack or Stroke
- Providing for the costs of Medical Care and Facilitative Lodging when you are no longer able to care for yourself and you do not want to depend upon your family for the care or the financial costs
- Ensuring that you and your family have access to Extended Health and Dental plans.
- Families love to travel! Ensure that your family is protected from the high costs of a Medical Emergency while traveling out of Province or out of the Country