Your Full-Service Insurance Brokerage Operation
Health Risk Services is a fully licensed Insurance Brokerage which enables us to “shop the market for the best products and best value” for our clients including employers and their employees, the self- employed and individuals and their families.
We recognize that every business owner, regardless of business size, has unique insurance needs for both their business and individual matters. Although the initial focus of Health Risk pertains to the needs of an employer or business owner, we believe a truly well-designed insurance plan needs to fully understand and integrate both the business and individual insurance requirements including coverage for their employees and their families.
As Your Insurance Broker, We:
- Provide in-depth analysis of your current insurance plan including a competitive market review when needed.
- Manage your insurance Plan or portfolio on a daily basis, addressing any coverage or premiums concerns on a regular basis so that “shopping around” is rarely needed.
- Conduct regular reviews with our clients including their employees to ensure that your changing needs and requirements are always being addressed.
- Build long-term relationships between our clients and the insurers so that the insurer also becomes an invested partner in the client’s success.
Identifying Your Needs and Assessing Your Insurance Plan
We work with you to identify your particular areas of concern and then complete an in-depth analysis of your current plan. If necessary, we also “shop the market” and conduct a review/analysis of insurance market to confirm the following:
- Are your insured products within the competitive market pricing?
- Are your insured products properly designed to continue meeting the need that they were implemented for?
- Are there better-suited product options to meet your objectives?
- Is there an insurance provider that will meet your service requirements more effectively and efficiently?
If it’s determined that your current insurance products are meeting your needs, as your Broker we can assist you in several ways:
- When the insurance is part of a Group Insurance Plan, Health Risk can manage and administer your insurance plan. By having Health Risk manage these functions, the company can focus on running its core business instead of being distracted with behind-the-scenes administrative functions.
- If we be develop a Self-Funded Benefits Plan or a Private Health Services Plan for you and your employees, we can implement the integration of the existing insurance products into your new Health Risk Services portfolio.
- If the competitive analysis process identified that a “renovation” to either an existing group insurance plan or individual insurance product is required, Health Risk can perform the necessary administrative functions to assist you in that process.
If better alternatives are identified for meeting your insurance needs, as your Broker, we can effectively and diligently assist you in the purchase and implementation of your newly chosen Plan.