Travel Questions

Canada and U.S. agree to keep border closed until May 20 Extension of cross-border travel restrictions to limit spread of novel coronavirus (COVID-19)

U.S. – Canada joint initiative: Temporary restriction of travelers crossing the U.S.-Canada border for non-essential purposes

New entry requirement now in effect:

• Visa-exempt foreign nationals need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to fly to or transit through Canada. Exceptions include U.S. citizens and travelers with a valid Canadian visa. Canadian citizens, including dual citizens, and Canadian permanent residents cannot apply for an eTA.


Financial Assistance for Canadians outside Canada

Eligible Canadians currently outside Canada who need financial assistance can contact the nearest Government of Canada office or Global Affairs Canada’s 24/7 Emergency Watch and Response Centre in Ottawa at +1 613-996-8885 (call collect where available) or

FAQs for emergency loan program: link here>>

Stay tuned for the introduction of our TOTALHealth™ program! To be launched in 2023.